Job Title: Mid-Level Program Analyst
Job Code: 8217294
Job Location: San Diego, California
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. is currently recruiting contingent Mid-Level Program Analysts
to support future contract awards. Work will be performed in San Diego, California.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working at or providing support to SPAWAR
- SPAWAR support experience must include one (1) year of combined specialized Department of the Navy (DON) experience in all of the following areas:
- Fleet Readiness Certification Board (FRCB),
- Shore Installation Process Handbook (SIPH),
- Interacting with stakeholders,
- Leading projects,
- Defining customer requirements,
- Developing processes and policies, and
- Utilizing databases.
- High caliber oral, written, and briefing skills.
- Experience supporting the PEO C4I Program Office is highly desirable.
- Desired: Accredited Bachelor’s degree.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
- MANDATORY: U.S Citizenship is required.
- MANDATORY: Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance.
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd.
47332 Thomas Rowe Lane
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3
A Woman/Employee-Owned Business