Job Title: Contingent Senior Level Program Analyst
Job Code: 8217300
Job Location: San Diego, California
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. is currently recruiting several contingent Senior Level Program Analysts
to support future contract awards. Work will be performed in San Diego, California.
- A minimum of ten (10) years combined relevant experience in all of the following areas:
- Experience with the Navy Modernization Process (NMP) to include knowledge of Ship Alterations (Ship Alts) and Ship Change Documents (SCD);
- Experience with the DoN Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Financial Process; and
- Experience with the applications applicable to the task: SPAWAR/PEO Integrated data Environment Repository (SPIDER), C4I Advanced Planning Suite (CAPS), Naval Tool for Interoperability Risk Assessment (NTIRA), Navy Data Environment (NDE), and Naval Systems Engineering Resource Center (NSERC).
- High caliber oral, written, and briefing skills.
- Understanding of the Navy Organization (i.e. who SPAWAR customers are and their relationships to SPAWAR, chain of command, Navy protocol, drafting Fleet messages, etc.).
- Experience supporting the PEO C4I Program Office is highly desirable.
- Desired: Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
- MANDATORY: U.S Citizenship is required.
- MANDATORY: Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance.
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).