Job Title: Engineer / Scientist III
Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Job Code: 8418362
Imagine One is seeking an Engineer / Scientist 3 for a range of cyber security, Information Technology (IT) development, certification and accreditation (C&A), and cyber operations support to Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), Commander, Navy Installation Command (CNIC), and Military Sealift Command (MSC) including support for life-cycle management policy, guidance, oversight, and direction for fixed and mobile command, control, and communications-computer systems, to include technology insertion, policy development, and C&A implementation, standards provisioning, architectures, integration, operations policy, and procedures for communications and computer systems with specialized technical skills and subject matter expertise. Specifically, experience and working knowledge of DoD/DoN systems acquisition and engineering as it pertains to Federal IT systems and Industrial Control Systems (ICS), to include Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems; Distributed Control Systems (DCS); Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and other control systems; Corrective Maintenance and Logistics System (CMLS); Shipboard Configuration and Logistics Information Program (ShipCLIP); Industrial Control Systems Platform Environment (ICS-PE) Facility Engineering Command (FEC) installation; LES (Logistics and Engineering Support ); SAMM including PENG, eConsole, ShipsLog and LogBook SMIS-U ITESS (Afloat CLAN Global Operating System Upgrade Project (GOSUP) (ACG(V)2); HBSS; PC to PC Transfer Systems (PPTS); Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS); and Ships Management NOBLE - Naval Operational Business Logistics Enterprise (overarching Program name - at PE). Work will be performed in Norfolk, Virginia.
- BS degree in Engineering or Physical Science.
- Software Engineer only: Working towards the following certifications within one and a half year after assuming duties: Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as Certified Software Engineering Professional (CSEP)), or with COR approval complete a vendor/platform specific certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Sun Certified Professional (SCP), Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), other).
- Six (6) years of experience in relevant technical field, to include: Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Support, Test and Evaluation, and Logistics support of C5ISR requirements. Three (3) years of technical experience in support of task specific project. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Imagine One “contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance.