Contingent Voice/Data Communications Engineer
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. is currently recruiting *Contingent Voice/Data Communications Engineer
to support future contract awards. Work will be performed in Washington, D.C.
- Four (4) to ten (10) years of the experience providing the following support:
- Monitoring and responding to complex technical control facility hardware and software problems.
- Interfacing with vendor support service groups to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Maintaining PBX/systems and associated hardware.
- Must meet IAT II or III certification requirements:
- Certifications that will satisfy this requirement: GSEC; Security+ CE; SSCP; CCNA-Security; CISA; CISSP; CASP; GCIH; GCED.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).