Contingent Network Specialists
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. is currently recruiting *Contingent Network Specialists
to support future contract awards. Work will be performed in Washington, D.C.
Junior-level candidates: one (1) to three (3) years of the experience below
Mid-level candidates: four (4) to ten (10) years of the experience below
- Under general direction, manages the purchase, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/WAN systems.
- Responsible for evaluating current systems.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Plans large-scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies.
- Provides work leadership and training to lower level network engineers.
- Requires expert knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and applications.
- Must meet IAT II certification requirements
- Certifications that will satisfy this requirement: GSEC; Security+ CE; SSCP; CCNA-Security; CISA; CISSP; CASP; GCIH; GCED.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd.
47332 Thomas Rowe Lane
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3
A Woman/Employee-Owned Business