Contingent Information Assurance (IA) Security Specialist
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. is currently recruiting a *Contingent Information Assurance (IA) Security Specialist
to support future contract awards. Work will be performed in Washington, D.C.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience providing the following support:
- Establishing and satisfying complex system-wide information security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supporting customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Applying know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Must meet IAT II or III certification requirements
- Certifications that satisfy this requirement: GSEC; Security+ CE; SSCP; CCNA-Security; CISA; CISSP; CASP; GCIH; GCED.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Top Secret/SCI clearance required
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).