Job Title: Contingent Business & Financial Program Manager
Job Location: Washington Navy Yard
Job Code: 9620431
Imagine One is currently seeking a wide range of candidates for “contingent” openings supporting a future contract award. We are looking for a Business & Financial Program Manager (PM)
to provide management and oversight support to a US Navy program.
- Experience in supporting DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE), with emphasis on program planning and analysis, budget preparation and justification and funds execution.
- Demonstrated experience of DoD financial accounting systems. Examples are: Program Budget Information System (PBIS), NAVSEA Headquarters System (NHS), Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), Mechanization of Contract Administration Services System (MOCAS).
- Demonstrated experience in contract analysis and Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis.
- Desire some knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) capabilities and program requirements.
- Knowledge of Strategic Theater Sealift Ships and Systems associated with Naval Operational Logistics (OPLOG) Support and Maritime Prepositioning Force (MPF).
- Desired: Bachelor’s degree in related technical field
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).