Job Title: Contingent Project Analysts - All Levels
Job Location: Washington Navy Yard
Job Code: 9620473
Imagine One is currently seeking a wide range of candidates for “contingent” openings supporting a future contract award. We are looking for Mid and Junior Project Analysts
to provide support to a US Navy program.
Mid Project Analyst Requirements:
- A minimum of five (5) years of contract management experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of continuous process improvement experience.
- Business, Accounting, and Finance knowledge is desired.
Junior Project Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates without a Bachelor’s degree can substitute this requirement with an additional six (6) years of relevant experience.
- One (1) to four (4) years of contract management experience
- One (1) to four (4) years of continuous process improvement experience
- Business, Accounting, and Finance knowledge is desired
Security Requirements for all candidates:
- Associate’s degree
- Candidates without an Associate’s degree can substitute this requirement with a High School Diploma/GED and an additional 4 years of relevant experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).