Job Title: Contingent Contracts Specialists - All Levels
Job Location: Washington Navy Yard
Job Code: 9620497
Imagine One is currently seeking a wide range of candidates for “contingent” openings supporting a future contract award. We are looking for Mid and Junior Contracts Specialists
to provide support to a US Navy program.
Mid Contract Specialist Requirements:
- At least five (5) years of experience with DoD Contracting Activities encompassing medium size ($75M – $750M) performance-based, service type contracts.
- At least three (3) years of experience with high-tech, (e.g. C4I), related services contracting.
- At least two (2) years of experience in direct support to DoD (Navy preferred) program offices or similar organizations.
Junior Contract Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Degree preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Law, Contracts, Purchasing, Economics, Industrial Management, Marketing, Quantitative Methods, and Organization and Management.
- Candidates without a Bachelor’s degree can substitute this requirement with an additional four (4) years of relevant experience.
- One (1) to four (4) years of experience with DoD Contracting Activities encompassing medium size ($75M – $750M) performance-based, service type contracts.
- Experience with high-tech, (e.g. C4I), related services contracting.
- At least one (1) year of experience in direct support to DoD (Navy preferred) program offices or similar organizations.
Security Requirements for all candidates:
- Associate’s degree
- Candidates without an Associate’s degree can substitute this requirement with a High School Diploma/GED and an additional 4 years of experience in contracts support.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).