JOB TITLE: Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Case Analysts (Mid/Senior Level)
JOB LOCATION: San Diego, CA
JOB CODE: 9923599
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking both senior and mid-level Case Analysts
“contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in San Diego, CA.
Educational Requirements for all applicants:
- Three (3) years’ experience in FMS case development in DSAMS and FMS case execution management acting as, or directly supporting, an FMS case manager, supporting SPAWARSYSCOM/PEO(C4I) or NAVAIRSYSCOM programs.
- Five (5) years’ experience in FMS case development in DSAMS and FMS case execution management acting as, or directly supporting, an FMS case manager, supporting SPAWARSYSCOM/PEO(C4I) or NAVAIRSYSCOM programs.
- Completion of a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university.
- Completion of Defense Institute for Security Assistance Management (DISAM)/Defense Institute of Security Cooperation Studies (DISCS) International Programs Security Requirements course (or equivalent course offered by a commercial vendor which covers the same or similar information).
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).