JOB TITLE: Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Support Analysts (JAPAN In-Country)
JOB LOCATION: San Diego, CA
JOB CODE: 9923650
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking both senior and mid-level Japan In-Country Support Analysts
“contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in San Diego, CA and Japan.
Educational Requirements for all applicants:
- Three (3) years’ program management experience directly supporting a Department of Defense (DoD) program office at a major systems acquisition command.
- Five (5) years’ program management experience directly supporting a Department of Defense (DoD) program office at a major systems acquisition command.
Language Requirements for all applicants:
- Completion of a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university.
- Completion of Defense Institute for Security Assistance Management (DISAM)/Defense Institute of Security Cooperation Studies (DISCS) International Programs Security Requirements course (or equivalent course offered by a commercial vendor which covers the same or similar information).
- Possess proficiency in spoken and written Japanese to the degree necessary to accurately and promptly translate written and spoken communication between American English and Japanese, and be experienced with Japanese culture and customs to the degree necessary to conduct themselves appropriately in business meetings and interactions.
- Japanese language proficiency and subject matter expertise in Japanese culture and customs should be substantiated with specific examples performing relevant tasks such as translation services, living and working in Japan for three or more years, providing Japanese cultural expertise to a government or commercial organization. This list is not exhaustive, yet are examples of what the Government may consider sufficient.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd.
47332 Thomas Rowe Lane
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3
A Woman/Employee-Owned Business