JOB TITLE: Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Task Order Manager
JOB LOCATION: San Diego, CA
JOB CODE: 9923743
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking a Task Order Manager
“contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in San Diego, CA.
- Five (5) years’ program management experience directly supporting a Department of Defense (DoD) program office at a major systems acquisition command, which has acquired ACAT I/II Command, Control, Communication, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems.
- Two (2) years’ experience managing a support services contract supporting an ACAT I-III program for a DoD program office at a major acquisition systems command. The support services contract should contain program management, financial management and technical support tasks similar to this task order and require at least 17 full-time employees.
- Completion of a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university.
- Completion of Defense Institute for Security Assistance Management (DISAM)/Defense Institute of Security Cooperation Studies (DISCS) International Programs Security Requirements course (or equivalent course offered by a commercial vendor which covers the same or similar information).
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).