Job Title: Local IT Administrator
Job Location: Washington, D.C.
Job Code: 13628747
This job may be “temporarily remote" due to COVID-19 pandemic, but will transition to a non-remote job after the pandemic stay-at-home orders have been lifted. Interviews and orientations will be conducted remotely.
Imagine One is currently seeking a wide range of candidates for “contingent” openings supporting future work on a Navy program. We are seeking Local IT Administrators
to provide operations and customer service support. The Local IT Administrators
will provide general administrative support for clerical and office related requirements along with Tier 1 support, including but not limited to:
- Generating business documents, such as responding to Taskers, formatting and producing formal correspondence from handwritten and draft editorials.
- Providing copies of correspondence and ensure files are up to date and accurate. This includes Outlook calendar management for office deadlines and important events.
- Using experience and the Help Desk Book of Knowledge (HDBOK) to assist in the triage and remediation of requested events.
- Escalating events to Tier 2 when unable to remediate the event using Tier 1 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Minimum of two (2) years of specialized experience, including knowledge of PC operating systems, networking, some knowledge of application support, mail standards and work on a help desk team.
- Ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing.
- As this is typically the face of the program to its customer, a courteous, professional attitude is required.
- Must have experience with troubleshooting, problem escalation, MAC requests and inventory, as related to working in a help desk environment.
- Must have detailed knowledge of server configuration and automated problem management and help desk tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree, desired
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business!
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance is required
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).